Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Hospital Bag

Yay! We have another guest post from Jess from The Fox Thoughts. She is best. Make sure you follow her blog because she is funny and wonderful.

What's in your baggage? I'll tell you mine....and even show you!

I have my hospital bag ready-- per Doctor's orders. I didn't have one when I went into labor with Jaden. So with preterm labor, I am now prepared!

THE BAGGAGE

For Baby:

*Car seat

*Boppy

*2 blankets

*2-3 outfits

*2 pajamas

(My hospital will give you hats, diapers, wipes, white onesies & care items)



For Me:

*Birth Plan, Insurance info

*Travel size toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothbrush, etc)

*Basic makeup (foundation, mascara, & lipgloss)

*Hair brush, headband, & hair tie

*Socks & slippers

*3-5 pairs of stretchy underwear (I refuse to wear those sexy mesh disposable ones!)

*2 nursing tank tops & nursing bras & comfortable pj pants

*Nursing pads (I'm picky) & other kind of pads

*Comfortable going home outfit

*CHAPSTICK!!

*Uno, coloring book & crayons, laptop (with charger)



For Jason:

*Snacks! & Energy Drinks (trailmix, snack bars, chocolate, crackers, gum, mints, etc)

*Toothbrush & Deodorant

*Change of clothes, underwear, and socks

*A book

*Camera

No comments:

Post a Comment