Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Birthday, Asher Grey!

Hi! I had my baby. I love him. Congrats to us! All our babies were born!! We should make friendship bracelets.
Well, I learned the difference between a midwife-delivery and a doctor-delivery. I freeeeaking hate the doctor one. But...not because of the doctor, but because of the nurses. I think it's the doctor setting that made it different. The mindset. Goal-oriented and scheduled. Omg. I hated this delivery. I can't even talk about it. Ok, I can, but I'm pretty in love with my child (the new one, the old one is being a butt! Well, at the moment he's playing "treasure" so that's cute. I award love by cuteness only.) Anyway, I'll share later about the poopy parts.
Right now? I love my Asher Grey. I love him. I love him!! He slept through most of the night last night and sleeps by himself just fine. What. Even if that changes tonight for forever, I will always be eeeever grateful of last night with him. But, just so you know, all I wanted was a sleeper. I believe I have one. And it is everything I hoped and dreamed it could possibly be! I am on a sleeper's high! And a baby high! And a life high!
Asher Grey.
June 26, 2012
4:27 am
7 pounds 2 ounces
19 3/4 inches long
ummmm....
oh! 13 total hours of labor. 3 freaking horrible ones.
PAINLESS contractions till seven centimeters!!
and then the wrath of a woman-hating god rained (reigned?) upon me.
and then a lovely baby came out.
and i made lots of sex sounds.
and i tore all the way down to my asshole.
good thing i'll never have sex again, because i am NEVER having another baby.
This little thing. I love him.
Love.

5 comments:

  1. OMG. I have never met you but I freakin heart you! CONGRATS!!!! He's cutie!!! I feel so bad for your owies in your regions. OWWW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are wonderful!! And congrats to you and your family on your new one! Have i said it before? (yes) i love his name!! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love him! I want more details. I love all the readers on this blog. It's time to start posting more.

    ReplyDelete