Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Weather Forecast: Baby Showers with a Chance of Bad RSVP'ers

I was feeling sick.
I went to BJ.
Nothing at all.

Just a few of the awesome excuses I heard for people not showing up at my baby shower. From people who has said they would be there and just didn't show up, or call, or text either. I'm sorry, but if my hungover friend can make it, so can you.

I present my feeling as anger but its really just a front for my sadness.

After all, we bought food for these people and cupcakes and favors! And I had it at a giant house because I was expecting a lot of people.

At least the food was awesome.  I'll link it up when I post over there about the good stuff.

This is definitely a mail drop in the complaint department.
I don't even want to mention numbers because it just makes me sad. My purpose with this shower was to have people I care about come and celebrate with me and to share their positive energy with me as I get through these next few weeks. I found out today I'm only 36 freakin weeks along. Ugh.

I should mention that the shower was awesome regardless of how many people were there. The food was amazing, and so was the location. And the people that came! I am thankful for good sisters who went to all ends to make it special for me. I am somewhat of a control freak so they deserve extra blessings for putting up with me.

Anyway, I can't wait for you to see the positive stuff that came out of it.

In the meantime, you should totally go get a free Tide Pods sample. Here is a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment