Friday, April 6, 2012

The Hospital Bag

This is quite possibly THE LAST day that I will be pregnant.
And you are the first to know. As in, the 5 of you that read this. Holla!

So what do you have packed for the hospital? Or what DID you pack when you went?

I kind of threw lots of things in the bag. Because at first, I wasn't even gonna have to have a bag. So the night before I went down for my first stripping, I hastily threw together a couple bags of crap.

In them I included such items as:

A million baby outfits
A million bows
Like 2 outfits for me (which was not enough for me spending the night at my sisters)
A giant pad (OMG. I have to SHOW you the pads David got me at the store. I asked for, you know, pads that are big for post pregnancy and I got the things that come right before you get to adult diaper status. Awesome crap I tell you).
Some nipple protectors
A bra
And my convenient travel bag that Davids mom gave me as a gift one year. Best present ever btw. It has samples of everything you'd ever need to go on a spur of the moment vaycay. Give it as a gift. Oooh. I'm gonna make a post about it and then I'm gonna hope that everyone Pinterests it so that I can get popular.

I didn't even bring wipes. Hopefully they will have some?

Hm... what were your must haves for el hospital?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being prepared! Although, I guess you should be on your third kid. I had a bag. I do not know what was in it. I am almost positive nothing useful was in it, but I didn't have the baby far away from where I lived. I will Pinterest that travel bag post! I heart you. Happy Baby-Having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first time around, I didn't have a bag because I was preterm and I also didn't think I was in labor. My sweet sister went to my place and packed a sweet stash! Here's some of the items: basic travel size toiletries (shampoo, tooth paste, toothbrush ets), hair ties & a head band, couple bobby pins (clips might poke you!), chocolate & snacks, socks/slippers, must have chapstick!, comfy pj's. I'm obsessed with really soft blankets (for baby, yes) but more for you. :) She also brought me my favorite pillows because the hospital ones are flat like paper and basic makeup (mascara, powder, lipgloss). This time, I'll make a bag and post a picture.

    Sooooo happy for you! I started doing a happy dance and almost peed. JK. YAY!

    ReplyDelete