Tuesday, April 3, 2012

It's So Hard To Be Popular

I just finished writing a post on my home blog about being married to the popular kid.

It's hard to get there though. And hard to BE there. In the popular spot. Which is part of the reason why I haven't pushed this blog as much as id like. Because it takes work!

I'd really like to be there eventually. And I know that sounds so lame and totally high schoolish but i want women (and men too if they want) to have a place to write and turn to for the real deal when it comes to pregnancy and raising kiddos.

I'm still pregnant. Probably will be for a couple weeks. I found a group on Facebook that is totally what I need and can't wait to be involved in. I'll share more about that later though.

So send us some blog posts! I have loved everything everyone has said so far and want more! Get on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment