Thursday, April 5, 2012

The Secret


Me and my son have been really busy with crafts and projects and bragging about it on facebook.

Or so it seems.

But can I tell you my secret?

It's a big one.

I sleep till noon. Every. Day.
I can't get to sleep before 2:30 in the morning, and I don't even try to get up at a decent hour. I just let the dog out, feed Eli, and sleep on the couch. I am almost sure the mailman knows I do this because I wake up right after he stops by. (To deliver mail! Get your mind out the gutter!) He makes lots of noise. I am sure it is unneccesary and aimed only at pissing me off.

The secret to this is Netflix and a no-tolerance policy for waking me up.

So I get up, shower, and feel sorta guilty for wasting the whole morning, so me and Eli do some crappy craft idea. Or a really good one from Pinterest. Or we just hang out outside so that by the time the hubs gets home, he assumes we've been outside all day! And why would I tell him otherwise?

So that's it. My secret. A big one. A bad one. One that I actually don't feel guilty about, but I would like to see the morning once in a while.

I will share some pictures of what I get done.

Oh, and I plan for this. I have lists of things to do for me and Eli so there's no scrambling on my part. When Andy gets home, he needs to think how hard I work and wonders how I do it all. And he does. Boys are so stupid!!


Well, speaking of stupid, I can't find the cord to transfer pictures over. So I'll put up pictures I've posted to facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Well I sort of hate you for always posting pictures and being crafty. In fact, I only included the picture of the nipple pads because I never do pictures. It's SOO much work. And I love your writing skills too. And is it weird that essentially we only comment on each others posts because no one else knows about this blog yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pics! My son always wants to do an activity. I am either too lazy to want to deal with the mess.....or just not feeling creative/energy is bankrupt. Love these ideas! And pinterest.

    ReplyDelete