Sunday, April 1, 2012

Let It Be...

I don't have a baby yet.

I sort of had a feeling too.

Then I let people and my mind convince me otherwise.

I should've trusted my instincts. Babies will come when they will come.

I went to Phoenix on Friday for an appt and then again on Saturday to get my membranes stripped. My doc was upset in his dry humorish way that i was having this done when he was not on call (because I'm a VBAC he has to be at the hospital). He did it anyway. I'm 39 weeks and on Saturday was dialated to a 3-4 and 70% effaced.

David and I hung out together. I went to my sisters and did all the things I was supposed to do. Walked-ish, black and blue cohosh, oh and sex the night before. TMI? I woke David up and told him to get it up. Literally. Lol. TMI again?

But here i am. It's Sunday night and I am at home with my regular Braxton Hicks and a lot more leakage. TMI AGAIN! But whatever, this is a pregnancy blog right?

I could really use some positive thoughts.

I have felt frustrated because everyone sort of planned and did their weekend around me. I did say though, and check your texts friends, that I didn't think it was gonna happen this weekend. Hm. I've been wrong before though and there is still an hour and a half left of Sunday.

But really women, trust your instincts. Even if you desire one thing, there are just some rules that can't be broken with positive thoughts or cohosh.

This little one will come when she is ready and I'm so ready for me to be ready when she is ready. Lol. 

1 comment:

  1. hahaha i love your last two lines. (not including the lol!) you are my friend. and i am yours.

    ReplyDelete