Friday, February 3, 2012

The #9 Combo

This is my personal favorite.
Containing:

*Crunchwrap Supreme
*One taco (crunchy or soft!)
*Drank




I love the Crunchwrap Supreme; I think nothing can top it. It is my perfect melding of crunchy and chewy (in a tortilla way) and that seasony, beefy, cheesy, Taco Bell-y flavor. Oh, I find perfection and joy in this here wrap.

The taco I get crunchy. I think the crunch is a very important part of almost every meal. The Crunchwrap has crunch yes, but this is the crunchy clincher.

Topped off with the sweet, but not overwhelming, Brisk Rasberry Iced Tea. Just the right amount of fruity to end the meal with an exclaimation point!!

This is filling, sticks to the ribs, and makes me feel like there's really no problems that Taco Bell can't fix. This probably isn't a healthy viewpoint. Also, I am the only person in the world whose digestion can handle Taco Bell with ease. As in, I don't get the poos. This fact, combined with the deliciousness of the Southwest, affordability, and availability adds up to why Taco Bell tops the Awesome List. Maybe even the Awesome Book.

Please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment