Thursday, February 23, 2012

How To: Not _________ Your Family

The overwhelming desire to run walk hobble out my front door has almost completely taken over. I can't do it. I honestly cannot even face another day like this one.

It takes me 30 minutes PER KID to get them ready. That's not including myself. Let me tell you about this day today. Well no, I'll just tell you that we got the oldest child ready with underwear, pants, shoes AND socks on. And a shirt of course. 1 minute (no exaggeration) later, he peed his pants. It was 12 o'clock. WE have to leave at 12 to get him to school on time. So that was exciting.

Even before this, The Girl Child was having a good time pouring water back and forth between my fancy Ziploc plastic containers. I was sitting here watching her as she walked from the kitchen into the living room to put some water in a different plastic container. After she spilled the whole way, I asked her not to do that again. She DELIBERATELY looked at me as she walked (watching me and NOT where she was going) back to the kitchen spilling again. With a giant mischievous smile on her face.

The Girl Child was nice enough to get her brother a doughnut when we went to Safeway to pick up a prescription for my burning bladder. So we left the store and were driving home and I turned around and saw 2 doughnuts with the chocolate eaten off the top. Her brother wasn't in the car.

Tonight The Boy Child peed his pants again and The Girl Child drew on the wall with a king size Sharpie permanent marker. You might think it's funny but it just makes me cry.

And I'm gonna do this again?

Right.

Can you please buy me one of these? It would make me feel A LOT better.

1 comment:

  1. Crap that's a suckie day! Croix poured the last of my massage oil on the floor right before I had to do a TWO HOUR deep tissue massage, at the end of the day when I was already exhausted from trying to prepare to be invaded by family and had painful pregnant gas! Oh and my face burns and hurts from all the stress today. I'm going to bed!!! Here's to a better tomorrow for both of us!

    ReplyDelete