Friday, February 3, 2012

A Number #10

I don't generally go for the number 10's. But I've sort of been forced into it since Taco Bell stopped offering the Chalupa meal with the option of Baja style. I know right? You now ONLY have the option of Supreme. If you want Baja, you have to pay $.30 extra PER item. Lame right?

Included in the #10 is a Cheesy Gordita Crunch, and 2 crunchy tacos. Also a large drink. I got my crunchy tacos, soft. 


This is an old menu. They have an updated one.


So today I got the number 10. I started off with my Cheesy Gordita Crunch and savored it slowly. I recommend doing this first because it's the safest to eat in the car while driving. To drink I had a Diet Pepsi. I don't recommend Diet Pepsi for this meal. It sort of took away from the spicy deliciousness of the Gordita Crunch. The Cheesy Gordita Crunch is a great choice for anyone who wants a salty, crunchy, AND soft treat. All in one. It's totally all-inclusive. A magnificent concoction.

Once I got home, I ate one of the soft tacos with a Hot Sauce packet. It was nice. But the 2nd taco I ate with a Mild hot sauce. Although I prefer the spiciness, I do believe the Mild Sauce compliments the taco better.

It's not one of my favorite meals. I would prefer the Gordita Crunch with a Chalupa but at this time they do not offer this option in a combo. And I believe in combos.

4 stars. 

4 comments:

  1. I motion that we take Diet Pepsi off our menu entirely. My official stance: bleh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But it's my favorite drink. Well aside from Dr. Pepper. BUt that's FULL of calories. lol. Like I care?

      Delete
    2. Just take one less bite of the gordita! I'm sure that would even it out. Isn't gordita: little fat girl? hahahahaha

      Delete
  2. You're so funny! I love that you and I are the only ones that comment on our blog. We're so cool.

    ReplyDelete