Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day Bummer


How was your Valentine's Day? Oh? That good? How wonderful for you. I'm truly happy for you. So so so ........... so happy. For you.
I'm sure we're all pretty equally cynical about this day. Which really we all know just means we all jealous of happy people!
But that's not what I'm writing about!
I won't tell you how my husband promised me since last week that I'm getting something so cool. So you won't know how he came home from work early, took a nap, and when I asked him where my present is (I don't ever beat around the bush), he told me. Oh! But I'm not telling you, am I? Right. So I definitely won't tell you that he needed to go pick it up, but he just never has enough time.
Probably for this.

(This is one thing that Valentine's Day is very good for. We all know it's coming. Make the freaking time. Even if it's for socks.)
Obviously, he doesn't have anything for me, right? Or he really does but is sooo busy. Well, here's a secret: I'm married to him. I know just how much time he has or doesn't have. Guess what? He HAS time. He's busy, but has a very regular schedule. Like an old man.
I guess I'm sharing now.
But where are my socks?
So Andy goes to class and chats me on facebook. He just ordered my present.
........
Oh, and not just any present, he just ordered me my Valentine/Birthday present. Phew! Two birds with one stone! Way to go, Slick. Does he really think a late V-Day gift counts as a birthday gift too? My birthday is March 1.
What do you think he got me?

BUT, if he upgraded the broom to a Roomba, I could actually make this happen: (!!!)



Or maybe he got me some of this:

Anyway, I ordered heart-shaped pizza for me and Eli and Andy. And I gave Eli his Inside-Out-Boy pajamas for Valentine's Day. I'll have pictures for that....soooooon. I promise!!
I really wish I had friends close by! Lisa! So days like this don't suck so hard. I forgot to make it fun with/for Eli too. So now I feel guilty.

Wow, this is the worst post ever!

3 comments:

  1. Not the worst. The best. This is what this blog is for!!! I love you 100 and fifty percent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And does it make you feel better to know my eyelashes are sooo short from having fake ones?

      Delete
    2. Not really. No. But I am sorry about them! Latisse!

      Delete