Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Crap Day!

Ugh. Well, today was the worst. And I don't even know why! Do you do that? I blame days like this strictly on pregnancy. It makes me feel like maybe I won't have bad days once I have this baby! But I'm pretty sure I've had tired, moody days before pregnancy took over. But headaches and overwhelming tiredness DO go away after baby's born....but not for a while...huh. Oh.

I wish I could say I got in a few episodes of a decent show, listened to decent music, or cooked/ordered decent food. But really, me and my son ate Italian Ice and canned beans and chocolate-almond milk. And we watched Spongebob. All day. You know, I may have found the source of my headache and probably for wanting to die all day.

It's much more fun pretending my child is in the kitchen building me a robot instead of just making a crapfest in there for me to clean up. So I'll pretend a little longer.

Through the magic of Facebook, I did find a neato video which I will share now. It is milder than the rest from these guys.



Well, it's later now and I feel better. Soda always works on headaches and queasiness. Queasy? That word alone makes me feel queasy. I wish I could stop saying it! Queasy.

I let my three-year-old stay up til 11:30, which means I get to sleep in in the morning! I know that's irresponsible.

Ok, goodnight! P.S. Will someone send me an Ipod? And make sure you send directions since I've never used one. Can you also send me lovely dreams? Please and thank you.

1 comment: