Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lazy Done Right!

Lazy day.......everyone does lazy days. But some lazy days count more than others. Some lazy days, you just don't feel like doing anything. Those are the ones we don't count. The day goes by, you watch tv, don't shower, feel gross, and that's about it. But on days when the lazy is planned, it shifts to a whole other plane of lazy goodness. These are days when you don't laze, you lounge. Big difference. A whole world of difference. And if you daydream and fudge just a little bit, it is glorious!!

For instance, instead of lazing on this:


You can LOUNGE on this:


See how easy that was? And it makes me feel like a million bucks. Even if it's all in my head. Just take a cue from this guy:

Admit it. Professional Lounger.

I think you get the idea. Turn on some Battlestar Galactica, bust out the Cheese Nips, and put your pedicured toes up!(Except they're not pedicured, because that's not part of a lazy day...that's a separate blog.)

Because that's what I'm doing today. That and ignoring my child as best I can. I mean i feed him and stuff. But he's on his own today.

Happy Lazy Loungers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment