Friday, February 3, 2012

Two Anecdotes

I'm not sure if I should admit this, but this is an oldie. Yup. No offense to anyone who might be offended, but I just don't have anything decent to write. This is short and sweet. Please and thank you!

Two Anecdotes...

Eli and I were taking a lovely stroll in the woods. Snake! Huge, giant, terrifying snake! He slithered away having little or no interest in us. He probably forgot all about us, but I think about him everyday. I am now afraid of the woods, but I brave it with new knowledge and close-toed shoes. He was feet long with many curls in his tail.

I bought this wooden teether for Eli from etsy.com. I was asked about it the other day and this is what I said: "Since wood has some give to it, I thought that if I lost all my teeth, it might be nice to have some wood to suck on." I instantly died and blushed furiously.

Oh, the hubs was there at that last one and he had some inappropriate quips to throw in at the moment thus deepening the color of my face.


And just because this is the mood I'm in, here's a song to get stuck in your head!
(just kidding, I'm ALWAYS in the mood for this song...who isn't?? no one. no one worth their salt!! In my opinion.)

No comments:

Post a Comment